Scholarship Program Information
Rocky Mountain Supply will be making available four - $1,000 scholarships to students whose parent(s)/guardian or applicants are active members of Rocky Mountain Supply, Inc. Three of the scholarships will be awarded to students attending a four year college or university. One scholarship will be awarded to a student attending a technical/community college or a two year program at a college or university.
- Applicants must attend an accredited four year college or university or a two year technical/commmunity college or college/university offering a two year program located within the United States
- Applicant must be a full time student (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Applicants need not be an agricultural based major but preference will be given to those who have declared a major which can apply to an agricultural career and those who intend to pursue a career in agriculture
- Applicant Eligibility:
- Applicants must be in their fifth semester (First semester of Junior year) to apply for a scholarship for students attending four year college or university
- Applicants must be in their third semester to apply for the scholarship for students attending a technical/community college or two year program at a college or university
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average on their previous college coursework to apply
- Applicant or Applicant's partent(s)/guardian(s) must be members actively doing business with Rocky Mountain Supply, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a completed application by November 15th
- Scholarship winners will be determined by approximately December 15th
- Scholarship awards will be provided in check form made out jointly to the winner and the college/university which the scholarship winner attends. It will be paid out in time to be able to be applied to tuition for the sixth semester (second semester - junior year) of college for the recipients of the scholarships for those attending a four year college or university and the fourth semester of college for the reipient of the scholarship attending a technical/community college or two year program at a college or university.
- Applications are available at each Rocky Mountain Supply location or download a PDF application.
Direct questions to Rocky Mountain Supply's CEO, Brad Gjermo at 406-388-4009 or email email@example.com or any Rocky Mountain Supply Board Member. This is a program developed and implemented by the Rocky Mountain Supply Board of Directors. THey will be determining the scholarship winners in an anonymous process.